ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

When can we call the Home Office

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

elsa
Newly Registered

When can we call the Home Office

Post by elsa » Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:59 pm

Hi All,
I am Elsa my hub submitted our Set(O) App. on June 13th, received acknowledgment on June 16th and payment was taken on 15th June, its been almost 13 weeks can we call and make enquiries or is there any min. time period to make the call. Please advise.
Regards,
Elsa.

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:04 pm

You can call at any time but it's better to write. What category of application was this?

elsa
Newly Registered

Post by elsa » Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:25 pm

Lucapooka wrote:You can call at any time but it's better to write. What category of application was this?
My Hub main applicant was holding HSMP (which fall under judicial review) visa for five years. We have applied under SET[O] - ILR.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:38 pm

Life isn't fair, but you can be!