ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Searching for "new Irish" contributors for new RTE

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Animo
Newly Registered

Searching for "new Irish" contributors for new RTE

Post by Animo » Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:00 pm

I am the director of a new documentary for RTE about new Irish citizens or people awaiting citizenship - or simply people who have chosen to live in Ireland despite the current economic climate. This will not involve any kind of payment.

If you think you might be interested in talking to us, please send a paragraph about yourself to thenewirish@animo.ie

dublintogalway

Re: Searching for "new Irish" contributors for new

Post by dublintogalway » Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:11 pm

Animo wrote:I am the director of a new documentary for RTE about new Irish citizens or people awaiting citizenship - or simply people who have chosen to live in Ireland despite the current economic climate. This will not involve any kind of payment.

If you think you might be interested in talking to us, please send a paragraph about yourself to thenewirish@animo.ie
Hi,
I can be part of your documentary if u can pay me back my hard earned
money spent here :-950( naturalisation fee)+ 500 euro ( LTR fee).
just joking:)Not interested in any documentary related to this hot topic of citizenship:)