ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

oversatyed spouse biometric prints

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

seepsaba
Newly Registered

oversatyed spouse biometric prints

Post by seepsaba » Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:16 am

Dire need of help. This is a messy case and wonder if anyone can suggest something. My Friend on tier 1 in UK recently got married in India. Her husband previously over stayed in UK on visit visa for about 3 years, was arrested with police fingerprints taken and then deported in 2007. However, For his visit visa he used his brother’s passport and somehow managed to enter the country, so he used his brother’s name throughout his stay and when he was deported, basically his original identity is not known except his fingerprints. Now he wants to apply for spouse visa on his own new passport with his original name without mentioning his previous stay in the UK. The question is if it is possible to apply for spouse visa without mentioning his previous stay in the UK? How about biometric prints? Is there a chance his finger prints from previous record (with a different name, DOB etc) be matched with his new data? Not sure if biometric prints matched against other data like DOB, name etc. What best to do?
I’ll really appreciate a quick detailed reply, so please do help ASAP

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:35 am

I think it's best not to ask for advice on how to break UK immigration laws from a forum that, from my understanding, is geared towards helping people stay legal within the UK immigration laws.

Anyone in your country that is applying honestly for a UK entry clearance can thank your friend for significantly contributing to the general level of negative faith, skepticism, suspicion and scrutiny that is applied by ECOs to their own applications.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:40 pm

Biometrics helps to protect the identities of genuine applicants. In other words - helps in prevention of what the person in question has done, "identity theft / fraud".

There is no advice that can be given on the matter other than that the person in question must be ready to bear the consequences of what he has already done.

Lying / not disclosing material facts on the immigration form is an offence and will only add to the list of (already committed) offences! The bigger the list, more severe may be the consequences.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!