ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Fresh application while tier 4 appeal is pending???

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

asifkhan78
Mood:
Pakistan

Fresh application while tier 4 appeal is pending???

Post by asifkhan78 » Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:25 am

I submitted my tier 4 application on 22nd June 2011, got refusal letter on 3rd August 2011, appeal lodged on 11th August 2011, hearing is on 27th September. I cannot see any chances that my appeal will be accepted.

Can I make fresh tier 4 application using CAS letter for PhD through highly trusted institution. Are there any chances of getting visa.
Any help, advices and suggestions will be appreciated.

gold202
Newly Registered

HI

Post by gold202 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:06 pm

Hi,

I am in similar position, can you please confirm if you withdrawn an appeal and put a fresh application for student?

asifkhan78
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: HI

Post by asifkhan78 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:07 pm

gold202 wrote:Hi,

I am in similar position, can you please confirm if you withdrawn an appeal and put a fresh application for student?
Hello...i went to the hearing on 27th september....and was successful.. now waiting for a letter from ukba...
whats your reason of refusal actually????
my application was refused bcz i provided my brother's statement as my father was in uk that time while it was clrealy mentioned in the rules that ukba can only accept sponsorship from parents or legal guardian which i didnt know about it....my lawyer said that ukba decision was right and we have no chance of winning the appeal but we still won the appeal on the basis of common law fairness and i also took fresh father's bank statment to the hearing.

gold202
Newly Registered

Post by gold202 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:43 pm

My Tier 1 (General) application was refused as UKBA was unable to verify my Masters from India.

I do not want to go for the appeal and while a new application for Tier 2 (General). Appeal is due on 24.10.2011 but previous leave expired on 17.04.2011.

What did your lawyer suggest? Did they suggest that we can withdraw the appeal and file a new application on the same day? Even though previous leave to remain is expired