ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please please help me whether these documents sufficient???

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

manohar26

Please please help me whether these documents sufficient???

Post by manohar26 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:06 pm

Hi

Thanks a lot for all the information provided in this forum.
I am Indian and my wife is British citizen and we were married few months back in India and she went back to UK just to support for my visa..

I am very much confused about the documentation required for my visa..I do know about the documents and i have few queries;

1. I do know that as an applicant that i need to fill in the application form which is VAF4A NOV 2010..
what about my wife??? does she need to fill in any form like me??
I am aware about the sponsor letter frm my wife side and the letter from my side....

Please explain what do we need to explain in the sponsor letter and in applicant letter...

Am very very confused about these...

2.Are colour print outs of my post paid bill ok as a proof of relationship existence????

Am planning to apply in 3 days time...Your quick response is highly appreciated..thanks a lot

STLewis

Post by STLewis » Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:04 pm

As it your application, only you need to fill in the form, not your wife.

Your wife could write a letter to go with supporting docs, just explaining how you met, your relationship etc, that she will sponsor you etc etc if you wish.

Not quite sure what you mean by post paid bill....but emails, skype chat, letters via post, flight tickets, and photos are all good prrof of relationship.

SoHopeful

Post by SoHopeful » Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:20 pm

If your post paid bills are directly from the company then yes include them. If they are prints out from your online account for example, if they have the company logo on them then yes they too should be fine. If its just call history print outs, you may want to explain a little in your letter and have other proof of contact also.