ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

A different question

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ranchers
Mood:
United Kingdom

A different question

Post by ranchers » Sat Jun 24, 2006 5:21 am

I was rejected in June 2006 now I want to apply again but my Company letter heads has changed......Actually the company was working on different projects with different names now my company has jointly merge all the names so now the letter heads are also changed to new Group Name...So kindly advise me what to do and what to write to case workers..Definelty they have my previous application and it will amaze him if he find any change in the letter heads...

Waiting for you advise.. :cry:

Secondly..I didnt claimed points for my salray last time..As i was quite confident that I will qualify to 65 points...but unfortunately I got a refusal now I want to apply with the claim of my EARNING points so advise me. whether the case worker raise a question on it or not ????????????????

narulade

Post by narulade » Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:51 am

Hi

You need not to worry about the change of the company . if the company has merged and you got the cuttings of news papaer or any document of web site link just attached it to your documents.

and for salary just submitt the docs . thats it . if they are original then no problem.

Cool

Post by Cool » Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:00 am

I agree with Narulade.
Attach all the evidences for the merger/change of name and claim the points for the salary with relevant evidences. There should be no problem.