ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Accomodation and Salary Proof for Tier1 Dependents

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

amit90k
Newly Registered

Post by amit90k » Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:56 pm

Hi All

I have recently come to UK on Tier1 general and currently working as a contractor for last 3 months. from July2011...

I want to apply for my wife and son's dependent visa. (Tier 1 General)

Please clarify if these are mandatory documents or (Good to have)

1. Accomodation proof ( I currently share a room and pay monthly there is no tenancy agreement, How to show Tenancy agrrement)

2. 3 months or 6 months Payslip from my Limited Company. (Please clarify)

3. Letter from Accountant

4. Council tax or any other Bills in my name

Main Query::
Does this mean that i have to rent a accomodation 1 bhk or 2 bhk and start paying council tax/electricity bill etc before i can apply for dependent visa for my family ?

Thanks in Advance

Amit

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Re: Accomodation and Salary Proof for Tier1 Dependents

Post by Lucapooka » Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:12 pm

None of the above are either mandatory or good to have. They do not form part of the application requirements. The documents necessary for the application requirements can be found on the application form.

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Re: Accomodation and Salary Proof for Tier1 Dependents

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:58 pm

amit90k wrote:Hi All

I have recently come to UK on Tier1 general and currently working as a contractor for last 3 months. from July2011...

I want to apply for my wife and son's dependent visa. (Tier 1 General)

Please clarify if these are mandatory documents or (Good to have)

1. Accomodation proof ( I currently share a room and pay monthly there is no tenancy agreement, How to show Tenancy agrrement)

2. 3 months or 6 months Payslip from my Limited Company. (Please clarify)

3. Letter from Accountant

4. Council tax or any other Bills in my name

Main Query::
Does this mean that i have to rent a accomodation 1 bhk or 2 bhk and start paying council tax/electricity bill etc before i can apply for dependent visa for my family ?

Thanks in Advance

IF applicant is calling only spouse than fund , MC and relationship supporitng reqires

but when applicant is calling kids , special care is taken as HO is strict in welfare of children

so
fund
accommodation
earnings
ETC

required otherwise probability rule may be applied by HO

ALL THE BEST
Amit
CDOKS

zeba
Newly Registered

Post by zeba » Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:25 am

hey amit,
i will be applying for my wife+kids visa in september,it would be gre8 if we could share info about the documents we must submitt.

narendra_ydk
Newly Registered

Post by narendra_ydk » Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:31 pm

Mandatory:
- VAF10
- Copy of your passport with your valid visa to stay in UK
- copy of your previous passports
- One photo of your wife and kid
- Original passports of your wife and kid
- Marriage certificate original
- Bank statement for 3 months which will confirm the funds maintenance for 3 months (3200 pounds for your wife and kid and 800 for yourself)
- you can pay application fee by dd or on the counter in VFS office (for fees and applications check the home office site)

amit90k
Newly Registered

Post by amit90k » Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:40 am

Hi All

Thanks for all your response. I have had mixed response on the query, but finally got this sorted.

It is now confirmed that we do need show accomodation proof for PBS dependent Tier-1...

To check for document checklist:

You can call the UKBA call centre (if applying from inside the UK)
or
You can email or call the VFS office in India (If applying from India)

I have got the email response from VFS india.

Here are the lsit of documents required for PBS Dependents Tier-1

TIER 1 Dependent

Documents Required

1. Passport (Valid for 6 months from the date of submission, 2 blank pages back to back, not damaged)

2. 2 recent not more than 3 months old coloured photos measuring 45 mmX 35mm against a white background wearing constrast coloured clothes.

3. Covering letter from applicant

Includes the details like expected date of journey, purpose of visiting UK, duration of stay at UK, in case of self sponsored trip then details related to cost & expenditure of the visit., details which applicant want to mention to High Commission regarding their application they can mention those details in this.

PLEASE CARRY ONE SET OF ORIGINAL & PHOTOCOPIES WITH YOU AT THE TIME OF APPLICATION

4. Visa Form VAF 10

5. Evidence of the relationship.(Photographs, Marraige certificate, Birth certificate etc)

6. Evidence of arrangements of accommodation in UK.

Utility Bills/ Mortgage Paper, applicable only incase of person residing in the UK owning the accommodation. If Accommodation is rented tenancy agreement and a noc from the owner.

7. Passport photocopy along with Visa pages of main applicant in UK.

8. Evidence of Maintenance (Funds) requirement.

Only the following documents will be accepted as evidence:

Personal bank or building society statements;

Savings account/building society pass book/s;

Letter from your bank or building society;

Please consider our official website www.vfs-uk-in.com for further details on the above documents for maintenance to be shown.

Hope this helps !!!

Thanks
Amit

shahmir

Post by shahmir » Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:57 am

I will also apply for dependent visa of my wife and kids. I came here only a week ago. So I need to show £2800 for myself plus £4800 for three dependent, totaling £7600. I hope this is correct?

Please also tell me if it is necessary to have a job letter and a tenancy agreement.