ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payslip and Bank statements - not tallying

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

praveen.kesavan
Newly Registered

Payslip and Bank statements - not tallying

Post by praveen.kesavan » Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:24 pm

Hi All,
- I'm applying for Tier-1 extension
- I'm a limited company contractor taking salary and dividend from my company.

My query is, there is slight difference (<£1.00) in the amount shown in my payslip and in the bank statement for 5 months. Will this be any problem?

Suggestions pls.

Regards,
Praveen

AccountantMatthew
Member of Standing

Post by AccountantMatthew » Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:47 am

If you prepare the payroll and set your own salary yourself then I'm assuming that the intended salary was what you paid yourself. In that case, I'd potentially just amend your payslips. I doubt if there would be any tax effect from what you say but if there is then just amend in your next payment to HMRC or at the end of the tax year.
Please don't private message me or e-mail me for free personal advice - you are just wasting your time writing something that won't get answered.
Anything written here shouldn't be construed as being formal advice given in a professional capacity.

goldfish
Member of Standing

Post by goldfish » Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:22 pm

UKBA can be very picky about everything matching up. Their argument would be if the numbers don't match, how can we be sure which ones (if any) are valid? It would be taking a risk to submit bank statements any payslips that don't match.

aerosen
Newly Registered

Post by aerosen » Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:22 pm

I had 65 pence difference between my employer letter and bank statement for one month, but fortunately got my approval. I will still suggest if possible clear things up before u and HO get confused...get a letter from employer explaining the cause for discrepancy