ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

need advice for salary figure

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

maninuk02
Newly Registered

need advice for salary figure

Post by maninuk02 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm

hi all,
i have a question about my salary figure. hope the people in here can help :)
gonna apply fro ILR in a couple of weeks.my current salary figure is xx22.57GBP. but for each pay in from the company, the figure has been rounded up to xx23.00 GBP.
i am just wondering if this will be ok. the reason is in April, the accountant notified for this tax year the tax code has increased from 647L to 747L.
at that time the accountant advised the salary for the next few months might vary slightly around xx23.00. to save the hassle, the company has set up xx23.00 as my pay in figure.
i have checked in the last few months, the figure was actually stable at xx22.57. so the actual pay from the company is about 43 pence more than actual figure each month.
is this normal? or i have to make some explanation?
appreciate your advice. many thanks.

polar

Post by polar » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:53 pm

Since there would be just a few pence, I don't think UKBA would bother to ask for explanation if you already over the salary requirement.