ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Psw to Tier 1 pending since January ,2011

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rocky2323
Newly Registered

Psw to Tier 1 pending since January ,2011

Post by rocky2323 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:41 pm

Dear Moderator ,

I dont know whether this will be the right forum to get advise on or not.I am a new user and sorry if this is not the right way or forum to ask for advise.

I posted my application as below

1. Category changing (switching) from - PSW to TIER 1 General
2. Date of expiry of previous leave -30 March ,2011
3. Date application posted - 20January ,2011
4. Application Received by Home Office- January 23 2011
4. Payment Mode - Credit Card
5. Date Biometric letter received - 06 Febuary 2011
6. Date of biometric enrolment - 08Feb2011 at Post office
7. Date passport received -Awaiting
8. BRP received - Awaiting
9. New Leave valid from - Awaiting

I recieved a query by email dated 20feb from case worker to submit my NI contribution bill in 3 working days of that email.As i was paying those by direct debit i was not having any phsical copy of it and the time given to me was too short.So i forwarded them with a original welcome letter from HM revenue which was giving me figures of my future direct debits.Than after 3 days i also recieved a letter stating the same.So with regard to that letter i also forwarded the recent bank statement which was reflecting with a entry by HMRC of direct debit for NI Contribution.

Since than i am waiting for their reply.I call them 20 of the every month but the only response i get is to continue to hold we are still considering your application.

Now i am really very worried as its been more than 5months and its getting frusted.I dont know what to do and how should i go about.

I have posted this before and got some solution.But i tried everything what i can ,by sending letters through MP ,writing to them by post and email ,calling them every 2 weeks but answer remains the same.

I am really disturbed and tensed.My only question to you guyies is

WHAT CHANCES DO I HAVE IN MY CASE ?

WILL I GET IT OR NOT .

ALSO PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THERE IS SOMETHING WHAT I CAN DO IN THIS CASE WHICH I MIGHT HAVE FAILED TO.

Thanks for taking time to go through this.