ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NOC letter from landlord

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

david1955
- thin ice -
United Kingdom

NOC letter from landlord

Post by david1955 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:14 pm

hi, i will be applying visa for my wife as a dependent from india. As a requirment from the home office , i will have to submit a NOC letter from my landlord along with the tenancy agreement, that i can accomodate my wife in the house...can anyone please share a format of the NOC letter , so i can prepare and then get the house owner to sign it. thanks

Charliewhite

Post by Charliewhite » Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:51 pm

To Whom It May Concern

Date: xx-xx-xxxx

From,

<Land Lord Name & Address Details>

Subject: No Objection Letter

This is to confirm that Mr.<your Name> has rented a (1 or 2 or 3) bed room (flat or house) <Flat or house address> managed by us. The (flat / house ) has enough space to accommodate his spouse <Spouse Name> and we have no objection on accommodating his spouse to be on his rented (flat / house).

Please do not hesitate to contact me in case if you need any further details/clarification.

Yours Sincerely,
<Land lord Name>

< Land lord Address Details>
< Land lord Contact number and mail id details>

david1955
- thin ice -
United Kingdom

NOC letter from landlord

Post by david1955 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:17 pm

Hi charlie , i am renting a room in a four bedroom house....if possible could you please share me a format of that.....and atm i am the only one living in the house and i have an agreement for one of the double room..

ssm2525
Newly Registered

Post by ssm2525 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:11 pm

Hi David,

Did you manage to find a format? I need it too.
Hope you can help

Regards,
S.