ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SAR

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Richman
Newly Registered

SAR

Post by Richman » Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:55 am

I applied for a Subject Acess Report and have received a sheet (GCID-CASE RECORD SHEET) with the minute and case notes for my last years visa extension.

The data sheet has the following sub-topics:

Applicant details-all my details have been included here.

Application form- all details have been included as well.

Case history
Under case history several details have been blacked out after criminal checks (N) and warehouse check (Y)

Control- In time application (Y), Able to switch (Y). After these, details
have been blacked out.

Has anyone received this kind of report from UKBA and what details are covered in those various sub-sections? Could you be kind enough to forward these details to me in their various sub-sections cos its freaking me out why they have been hidden from my view.

Thanks guys

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:31 am

A subject access request from UKBA should not reflect any personal / confidential information that is not "immigration related" (e.g. - non-immigration information on UKBA records but sourced from other agencies).

Any such information is usually blacked out.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!