ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Why is a relative being interviewed about my husbands status

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

katiepig
Newly Registered

Why is a relative being interviewed about my husbands status

Post by katiepig » Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:11 pm

Hello :?

My husbands brother has applied for a visitors visa.He wants to pop over for 3 months as he is a student. He is a very intelligent, (he got a scholarship to a very fine uni in Istanbul) and has no intention not to go back.My husbands brother was invited by his friend who is living and working here.
He was asked to come back a week later for the visa, and instead has now been asked to attend an interview.
My husband has been refused a marriage visa and is now awaiting a result on a turkish main application to join my fathers business.

Could the HO want to interview him about my husband? or is this normal?
If it is then why did they not mention it the first time?what kind of things should he expect to be asked?we have nothing to hide but dont feel it is right to put a relative through this for our issues.
Thanks everyone.