ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

response time to enquiry from wpcustomers@ind.homeoffice.gsi

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

simar

response time to enquiry from wpcustomers@ind.homeoffice.gsi

Post by simar » Mon Jun 07, 2004 5:01 am

Hi All,
Please share with me as how much time generally hsmp people
take on general enquiry on some issue. I did send the e-mail at below
address last wednesday.

wpcustomers@ind.homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

In case if this e-mail address is too much busy, should I better ring them from here in india.

regards,

noddy214

Post by noddy214 » Mon Jun 07, 2004 7:24 am

Simar,

I also tried to write to that email address but did not get any reply.

However, what is it that you have been trying to find out. I am sure if you put up your query on the board somebody or other will be able to suggest to you a possible solution.
I am sure by now you know that our moderators are really good and have very valuable tips to give.

All the best.
Noddy

simar

Post by simar » Mon Jun 07, 2004 8:27 am

Hi noddy214,

Thanks for sharing the exprince. Actually I did ask earlier the question on earnings but no body reply on this fourm.
I wanted to know whether
1> the employer's contribution to emplyee's Provident fund is considered are part of gross income.
2> gratuity is consider part of gross annual income.

Both are not shown in the monthly wage slips. In my company offer letter both components are added. I can show PF statement of my account .
I am bit cofused as I talk to few consultants in delhi. One say it is not considered. While another say both the components will be consider as they are part of your CTC.

regards,
simar

noddy214

Post by noddy214 » Mon Jun 07, 2004 8:55 am

Simar,

Since I am also from India, as per my understanding, your contribution towards PF has to be mentioned on your Salary/Wage slip. What will not be mentioned is your Employer's contribution.

Having said that, there might be a case of all the salary components not being mentioned on your salary slip. Since I have not yet received my HSMP, I can only share my experience.

In my case, my commissions are not mentioned on my salary slip and my commisions form a large chunk of my income. So what I have done is shown them my appointment letter, which mentioned everything, got a statement of income from my Head of Accounts which included my salary as well as commisions earned during the tweleve months and yet submitted my salary slip.
My suggestion to you would be to calcualate your gross income based on your appointment letter and and then provide salary slip as well as Form 16 or Income Tax Returns, which ever applicable. If your gross as per your appointment letter meeting the HSMP requirement, you should be fine.

Please bear in mind, I am just a fellow applicant like you and my response is nothing else but my understanding of what should be done.

Hope this helps.

Noddy.

simar

Post by simar » Mon Jun 07, 2004 9:25 am

Hi noddy214,
You got it rightly. My contribution to PF per month is very much shown in all of my wage slips.( rather that is a deductions on my Take Home). But the Employer's contribution is not shown. That contribution I can show letting my latest on-line PF statement. Off course in my offer letter all these are well defined.
Getting certificate from account dept on my latest salary will be bit tricky for me as I don't want to disclose on the applying (hsmp).
Through in our intranet on-line I can get CTC statement. Actually I worked in MNC that have more than thousand employees. So records are maintain on-line with much less interaction with account people.

From your response what I can made is that both the components should be consider as part of my annual gross salary.

regards & thanks,
simar