ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 extention

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sreblog

Tier 1 extention

Post by sreblog » Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:44 pm

Hi Folks,

My initial application was in 2006 at that time I was below 28 and got 20 points , I am now 32 what points do i get for tier 1 extention? I belive its still 20 . Can you please confirm.

Thanks

sreblog

Re: Tier 1 extention age points

Post by sreblog » Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:48 am

Urgent please someone advise

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:50 am

pragneshmpatel

Post by pragneshmpatel » Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:18 pm

you will get the same point as your initial application. so don't worry

G1. Please tick the relevant box to confirm the points claimed by the applicant on the basis of his/her age at the date of application for the first grant of leave in the category.
Applications for leave to remain where the applicant has, or has had, leave as a Highly Skilled Migrant, as a Writer, Composer or Artist, Self-employed Lawyer, or as a Tier 1 (General) Migrant under the Rules in place before 6 April 2010, and has not been granted leave in any categories other than these since 6 April 2010

sreblog

Post by sreblog » Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:31 pm

pragneshmpatel wrote:you will get the same point as your initial application. so don't worry

G1. Please tick the relevant box to confirm the points claimed by the applicant on the basis of his/her age at the date of application for the first grant of leave in the category.
Applications for leave to remain where the applicant has, or has had, leave as a Highly Skilled Migrant, as a Writer, Composer or Artist, Self-employed Lawyer, or as a Tier 1 (General) Migrant under the Rules in place before 6 April 2010, and has not been granted leave in any categories other than these since 6 April 2010
Thanks Folks , its all clear now.

now I have following query

115. If the applicant is claiming earnings
from self employment in the UK, he/she must
provide evidence that he/she was paying
Class 2 National Insurance contributions
during the period/s of self-employment used
to claim points.

For last 6 months I have not paid NI as I am self employed. I have earning only based on Dividents , can any one comment does this mean application will be rejected?

mr_danny

Post by mr_danny » Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:31 pm

I believe you can pay your NI even today - you will need to speak to an accountant on how to do this...it shouldnt be a tedious process...

also recomend you do this sooner then later....

good luck