ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Weekly Pay/Cheques/Confusion RE: ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

smoin
Newly Registered

Weekly Pay/Cheques/Confusion RE: ILR

Post by smoin » Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:51 am

Dear all,

I will be applying for ILR next month. Unfortunately, I get paid weekly and a cheque is issued from my company which I have to put in my bank account on a weekly basis. Is there any thing I should be careful about? e.g.

1. any thing specific to be mentioned from the accountant on the letter?

2. pay slips are in pdf format printed when received? are they OK to be submit along with a letter from the employer or accontant? (I've already asked HMRC for my employemnt record, they are happy to do it but they can only provide information about tax and not NI)

3. the pay day on the pay slips is on friday (i.e date wise i get paid every frifay) but bacuse it takes longer to cash I have an arrangement with the employer to put my cheque in on tuesdays. would it make any difference? (does it need mentioning on any of the letters? as I will try a to get a letter each from the accountant and the employers, so please guide me so that i can get the right letter).

Thank you guys for all the help you give to every one.

4. ALSO I GOT MY FLR ON THE BASIS OF WORK PERMIT ON THE 21/11/2006, AND I HAVE BOOKED AN APPOINTMENT ON THE 28th OF OCTOBER 2011, PLEASE CONFIRM THAT THE TIMING IS ALL CORRECT.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:55 am

Please continue in your previous topic.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!