ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 General extention - Invoice query

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ams173314
Newly Registered

Tier 1 General extention - Invoice query

Post by ams173314 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:39 pm

I have allready applied for Tier 1 General Extension. I have claimed employed and self-employed income in previous earning.

I have query about self-employed income.

In past year I have work with 4 clients. One of them was my previous boss I quit working for him in 2009 and start my own self-employed work. After that I have done some designs for his company and I got paid according to invoice into my bank account (Bank Transfer).

Now ukba is sending those invoices to clients to verify. But I haven’t heard anything form my previous boss and he is not taking my call or replaying to text/email.

:?: So what could happen if that invoice won’t get conformed?

:?: I claimed Total £3xxxx with this invoice but without this invoice I can get just over £23xxx which is enough to qualify. so ukba take £23xxx as qulify figer or just refused application on base of £3xxxx?

Thanks for your time in advance

ams173314
Newly Registered

Post by ams173314 » Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:19 pm

Need help hear, PLEASE EVERYONE

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Re: Tier 1 General extention - Invoice query

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:10 pm

ams173314 wrote:I have allready applied for Tier 1 General Extension. I have claimed employed and self-employed income in previous earning.

I have query about self-employed income.

In past year I have work with 4 clients. One of them was my previous boss I quit working for him in 2009 and start my own self-employed work. After that I have done some designs for his company and I got paid according to invoice into my bank account (Bank Transfer).

Now ukba is sending those invoices to clients to verify. But I haven’t heard anything form my previous boss and he is not taking my call or replaying to text/email.

:?: So what could happen if that invoice won’t get conformed?

:?: I claimed Total £3xxxx with this invoice but without this invoice I can get just over £23xxx which is enough to qualify. so ukba take £23xxx as qulify figer or just refused application on base of £3xxxx?

Thanks for your time in advance
IF YR customer is hostile than

what % are hotile of cusotmer and what value of sales is not confirmable r considered

if out of 30 k 23 k is verified than u will be ok

hope for best
CDOKS

ams173314
Newly Registered

16 Week After Biometric

Post by ams173314 » Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:50 am

Hello everyone it’s been long 16 weeks now after biometric (apply same day).

Please advice best way to fallow up Tier1 General Extention Application with UKBA.

Senior members please help out

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Re: 16 Week After Biometric

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:31 pm

ams173314 wrote:Hello everyone it’s been long 16 weeks now after biometric (apply same day).

Please advice best way to fallow up Tier1 General Extention Application with UKBA.

Senior members please help out
you can mail HO and can ask about status of yr file
CDOKS