ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Points Clarification : Please help

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

coolraju97
Newly Registered

HSMP Points Clarification : Please help

Post by coolraju97 » Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:38 am

Hi,

I am applying for my HSMP Visa but I need a small clarifcations regarding 2 points

Salary Based Point : I am 26 Yrs and acoording to that Point Based System says I need to have salary more than 5000 Pounds that is 4 lacs in Indian Currency. I am into IT Field so my current salary is # Lacs and I do freelancing and through freelancing in the current year I have earned 1.5 Lacs so can I mention that also and if yes what all proofs I need to show.

Significant Achievment : y employer is ready to give me a letter mentioning by my work they were benefitted a lot in terms of money and due to my work one of the clients had given 4 more projects. So can I mention this in significant achievment.

Please guide because If these points are valid then i should not have any problem in my HSMP.

Thanks
Rajeev Mathur

WoodieG
BANNED

Post by WoodieG » Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:10 pm

Yes, you can include the freelancing income, you just need to provide two pieces of evidence to show you earned the money.

That doesn't sound like a significant achievement to me, they're looking for something that has advanced your field.
________
Rudolf uhlenhaut
Last edited by WoodieG on Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bani

Post by bani » Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:11 pm

I don't think you will get the significant achievement points based on that. You need to be recognised within your field of work, nationally or internationally for what you've accomplished.

rely

Post by rely » Sun Jul 02, 2006 6:42 am

bani wrote:I don't think you will get the significant achievement points based on that. You need to be recognised within your field of work, nationally or internationally for what you've accomplished.

Narayan Murthy,Phaneesh,Premji,Nilenkani at el qualifies for significant achievement.Even from them they will ask for references.
rely

olisun
Diamond Member

Post by olisun » Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:30 am

rely wrote: Narayan Murthy,Phaneesh,Premji,Nilenkani at el qualifies for significant achievement.
who the hell are they? :lol: :lol: :lol: