ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please reply very urgent

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

coolraju97
Newly Registered

Please reply very urgent

Post by coolraju97 » Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:11 am

Hi,

I am applying for my HSMP Visa but I need a small clarifcations regarding 2 points

Salary Based Point : I am 26 Yrs and acoording to that Point Based System says I need to have salary more than 5000 Pounds that is 4 lacs in Indian Currency. I am into IT Field so my current salary is # Lacs and I do freelancing and through freelancing in the current year I have earned 1.5 Lacs so can I mention that also and if yes what all proofs I need to show.

Significant Achievment : y employer is ready to give me a letter mentioning by my work they were benefitted a lot in terms of money and due to my work one of the clients had given 4 more projects. So can I mention this in significant achievment.

Please guide because If these points are valid then i should not have any problem in my HSMP.

Thanks
Rajeev Mathur

RobinLondon
Member of Standing

Post by RobinLondon » Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:23 am

You're double posting, kiddo. If anyone can answer your question, they will. In any case, this subject goes better in the HSMP section, which is where you not-too-coincidentally double posted.

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:13 am

..... and accordingly this topic is going to get locked. Moderators are determined to stop duplicate posts!
John