ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Settlement Visa for Daughter/Minor

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Asali

Settlement Visa for Daughter/Minor

Post by Asali » Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:13 pm

Hello All,

I was here about 4months ago and got good advise on documents needed for bringing a minor.

Am about to launch her application next week sometime, my question is:-

My husband has just started a new job on 15th September,2011. He got a job as a contractor, he is being paid on daily rates? He is working through umbrella company, we/he has got two contracts one from the agency that he is working for,(the contract agreement from agency states the amount he is getting paid, the duration the contract will last). And another one from umbrella company that will be dealing with his finances/payslips etc. My question is what documents should I submit stating that he is WORKING?? Should I submit both Documents?

I have got until last months (august payslips)from the former company.

Someone pls advise:-)

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:19 pm

What are your and your partner's immigration status?

Asali

Post by Asali » Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:31 pm

@Lucapooka thanks for your reply

ILR Holder applying for british citizenship in two weeks time through Spouse of British born and bred!

Myself: ILR
Husband: British

Thanks