ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Success on 23rd September 2011 - WP+Tier 1

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ricky129
Newly Registered

ILR Success on 23rd September 2011 - WP+Tier 1

Post by ricky129 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:55 pm

Just wanted to share my experience with you guys. This was the details of my application.
3 Years 4months on 2 work permits for 2 different employers and the rest tier 1 general migrant.
I had my appointment at 9am at Croydon PEO and got there at 8:30am. Went through the usual security check and was directed to go to one of the counters for my application to be checked. Ther person at the couner flip through tthe application and asked if I have any documents (P45, P60) for my 2 previous employers since I have held 2 previous work permits. I had those with me and he said it was ok. He stamped on some few of the pages with a valid stamp and told me to go upstairs to pay. I paid and was told to wait for my number to called. My wife and I were called around 9:50am to see a case worker.
the following are the documents the case worker requested:
1. the application form
2. life in the UK test result for my wife and I
3. Payslips (2 two different employers)
4. Bank Staements
5. Co-habitation documents
6. Photocopies of all the above
7. 1 P60 and 1 letter from previous employments
We were called by the case worker at around 1230hrs and told of the decision. [/list]

desilemons
Newly Registered

Re: ILR Success on 23rd September 2011

Post by desilemons » Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:21 pm

What co-habitation documents did you provide please?

Thanks.
ricky129 wrote:Just wanted to share my experience with you guys. This was the details of my application.
3 Years 4months on 2 work permits for 2 different employers and the rest tier 1 general migrant.
I had my appointment at 9am at Croydon PEO and got there at 8:30am. Went through the usual security check and was directed to go to one of the counters for my application to be checked. Ther person at the couner flip through tthe application and asked if I have any documents (P45, P60) for my 2 previous employers since I have held 2 previous work permits. I had those with me and he said it was ok. He stamped on some few of the pages with a valid stamp and told me to go upstairs to pay. I paid and was told to wait for my number to called. My wife and I were called around 9:50am to see a case worker.
the following are the documents the case worker requested:
1. the application form
2. life in the UK test result for my wife and I
3. Payslips (2 two different employers)
4. Bank Staements
5. Co-habitation documents
6. Photocopies of all the above
7. 1 P60 and 1 letter from previous employments
We were called by the case worker at around 1230hrs and told of the decision. [/list]

iurm28
Newly Registered

Re: ILR Success on 23rd September 2011

Post by iurm28 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:39 am

ricky129 wrote:Just wanted to share my experience with you guys. This was the details of my application.
decision. [/list]
Congrats mate

Did they check your p60s for all the five years?
2. How many months payslip did they check i men 12 monts prior to application ?
3. Was all your income through JOBS ?