ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Moderators Expert Advice: HSMP Approval

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

wazee89

Moderators Expert Advice: HSMP Approval

Post by wazee89 » Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:57 pm

Hi Warren weinstein here.
Its always a great feeling spoting a forum like immigrationboards's HSMP.
I am almost ready to apply under 28 category and i need an expert advice from my brothers here on this forum.
I have sort of a unique case ( sorry but i have similiar ratiocination).
I am heading a marketing and sales departmentof a national level company here in pakistan as GM Marketing and Sales carrying 4 years and 6 months experience out of which 1year & 9 months at a senior level that is GM Marketing & Sales, earns more than 18000 pounds per anum. I am holding MBA degree from Punjab University Lahore and got married (ooops) on 7th may, 2006.
I have almost everything backing up my claims e.g.

1-Employment Letter, Experience Letter from my employer for Work Experience Proof.
2-Pay slips, Annual Income Tax returns of salary, Employer Letter stating my monthly pay for the last two years.
3-would Try to get NARIC letter
4-Birth Certficate, Notarised copy of my Passport, Driving Licence of age proof.

I have just got married so cann't claim any points for my spouse. The only nonplusing point is that i am just of age 23 though i did my MBA in 2002 (at the age of 19 years).
Do you guys forsee my age a barrier or an impediment towards my approval. please help me in this issue as your few lines can save me from this hell of a confusion. Also can i take my wife as well?

ash

real

Post by ash » Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:07 am

Are you for REAL!!!

23 years and General Manager....£18K earnings!

Good Luck Mate

wazee89

Post by wazee89 » Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:55 am

Moderators plz help me out.

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:03 pm

If your question is simply ... is there a minimum age for applying for HSMP, well no there is not, although by definition it is impossible to get the required qualification or salary at too young an age.
Also can i take my wife as well?
If you get your HSMP approval you would then apply for an employment visa to enable you to move to the UK. When you apply for your visa you can apply for your wife to have a dependant visa.
John

sohail akhter

Post by sohail akhter » Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:01 am

Hello Bro!!
There is no age limit for HSMP. I would like to see you. I apprecaite people like you who got such achievement at the younger stage. UK economy will definitelt get benefit from you.

Good luck

sohail
Pakistan

wazee89

Post by wazee89 » Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:29 am

THX John.
I appreciate your reply.
although by definition it is impossible to get the required qualification or salary at too young an age.
You might be right john as it looks quite a unique case. I was hired as the Marketing Manager for the same company 4 years ago when there were only 15 people in the marketing and sales department. The Chairman was directly supervising the department then. I showed some exceptional acheivements in the next 2 and half years that now it has established its offices in all the major cities of pakistan. I was promoted as senior Manager Marketing and then finally GM Marketing.
Now what i assume from your reply that HO would also take me as an alien or a supernatural sort of a thing and they would refuse this case straightaways.
If it can really contribute towards my rejection, what if i request my employer for a change in my designation but with the same salary.
Will Senior Manager Marketing be a good choice ?
Please furnish with an urgent reply as i am gona send application in a few days from now on.
Thx again for spraying some thoughts.

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:44 am

Now what i assume from your reply that HO would also take me as an alien or a supernatural sort of a thing and they would refuse this case straightaways.
No, absolutely not! Judging by what you have posted you have exceptional skills that would be of great benefit to the UK. If I were in charge of approving HSMP applications ... which I am not! .... you would certainly get approved.

Having said that, don't be surprised if your exceptional record raises a few eyebrows! But with your undoubted abilities you will no doubt put together an immaculate application, countering in advance any doubts that someone might have.

Hope it all works out for you.
John

wazee89

Post by wazee89 » Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:02 am

I am extremely happy John. You are such a nice person.
it means i dont need to request to my employer for a change in my disgnation ( Sr. Manager Marketing) and i will not have any trouble in getting approval.
If at all it can hinder any positives, i can still request my employer and i know he would definitly help me in this context.
does this employment Visa mean " Entry Clearance"?

wazee89

Post by wazee89 » Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:08 am

But with your undoubted abilities you will no doubt put together an immaculate application,
i ll be honoured if u throw some light on this sentence.
does this application mean whatever kina documents i have, which i have stated in my post. or i have to add some other dcuments
How important is the Cover Letter for a successful application John?