ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO onlinebooking option

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

reachgsb
Newly Registered

PEO onlinebooking option

Post by reachgsb » Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:26 pm

Hi friends,

I would like to apply for Tier1 extension . Which option do I need to select for online booking. I mean FLRO / TIER1 GENERAL?

If it's TIER1 GENERAL no slots are available for the next 3 moonths. so please let me know how did you book the online appointment for PEO.

Thanks
GSB

Mohammed1999
Newly Registered

PEO Booking

Post by Mohammed1999 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:56 pm

There are only a handfull of these appointments each day and they go very very quickly online.

There is absolutely no use in phoning as it is one pot of appointments so if there is nothing online then the phone line won't be able to book you one.....

The best thing to do is keep checking online for a cancellation.4

Good luck

go2zeeshan2004
- thin ice -

hi

Post by go2zeeshan2004 » Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:39 pm

Hello you both there!

Its pretty scary to listen your reply dear. Someone told me to book appointment 28 days before your application. I am planning to file in between 6th to 15th December 2011 (Tier 1 (G) - Extention), but as other friend said, there is no availability even from now to 15th dec. What will gonna hapen this way ? I am pretty concerned ???

Hoping for your reply.

Regards.
Regards,

Zeeshan