ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Extension supporting documents

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

yomdee
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Extension supporting documents

Post by yomdee » Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:42 am

Dear All,
I am preparing for my Tier 1 extension application due in a few weeks. I am also submitting applications for my two dependants at the same time. I have 2 concerns I need your help on.
1) For maintainance fund i.e 800+533+533= 1866, I am submitting my personal bank statement covering 3 month period. I will like to know if I have to get a seperate copy from my bank to use for each applications or just one for myself, as the main applicant, showing the total fund required for all of us.
2) I am planning to claim earnings from October 2010 to September 2011, but because i get paid 6 weeks after my work, the payslips and bank payments are made in the following month. This means that for October work, I received payslip and payment in November, November work = payslip and payment in December and so on. My concern is whether i should claim earnings between November 2010 & October 2011 (which is when the monies were paid) rather than between Oct 2010 & Sept 2011 (which is when the works were done). Again, I am submitting as earning evidence the statements for each month (12) sent to me by my bank. I hope this should not have to meet a similar date requirement imposed on the maintenance fund statement (Maintenance fund statement must not be more than 1 month on the date of application)

I will really appreciate someone who can enlighten me on these.

Thank you.

Yomdee

nazbe
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 1 Extension supporting documents

Post by nazbe » Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:43 pm

yomdee wrote:Dear All,
I am preparing for my Tier 1 extension application due in a few weeks. I am also submitting applications for my two dependants at the same time. I have 2 concerns I need your help on.
1) For maintainance fund i.e 800+533+533= 1866, I am submitting my personal bank statement covering 3 month period. I will like to know if I have to get a seperate copy from my bank to use for each applications or just one for myself, as the main applicant, showing the total fund required for all of us.
2) I am planning to claim earnings from October 2010 to September 2011, but because i get paid 6 weeks after my work, the payslips and bank payments are made in the following month. This means that for October work, I received payslip and payment in November, November work = payslip and payment in December and so on. My concern is whether i should claim earnings between November 2010 & October 2011 (which is when the monies were paid) rather than between Oct 2010 & Sept 2011 (which is when the works were done). Again, I am submitting as earning evidence the statements for each month (12) sent to me by my bank. I hope this should not have to meet a similar date requirement imposed on the maintenance fund statement (Maintenance fund statement must not be more than 1 month on the date of application)

I will really appreciate someone who can enlighten me on these.

Thank you.

Yomdee

Hay,

Read my postings you will get a better understanding on how I got a successful extension.

1. You don't need to have separate bank statements (I mean duplicates) if you are submitting your dependants application along with yours.

2. How do you get your payslip? What will be your second supporting document to prove your earnings? If you could answer these questions I could give you an answer.

Cheers !

Nazbe

pragneshmpatel

Post by pragneshmpatel » Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:05 pm

Just submit one bank statement & write in cover letter that you have submitted in earning section
I think you have to show actual earning period. not when money received. means if you dont have evidance for sep 2011 pay then you can go backword 1 or 2 month (ie from August 2010 to July 2011) as you can show 12 month out of past 15 month.
Also add the sheet explaining full salary details.
i.e Start Date,End Date, Pay Date, Gross Pay & Net Pay

yomdee
Newly Registered

Post by yomdee » Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:29 pm

@Nazbe, thanks for your response. I got my payslips by post from my employer and monthly bank statement from my bank. So I am using both payslip and bank statement for last 12 months as supporting documents to prove my earnings. Is any additional documents required?

I look forward to your helpful response.

Thank you.

Yomdee.

nazbe
Newly Registered

Post by nazbe » Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:30 pm

yomdee wrote:@Nazbe, thanks for your response. I got my payslips by post from my employer and monthly bank statement from my bank. So I am using both payslip and bank statement for last 12 months as supporting documents to prove my earnings. Is any additional documents required?

I look forward to your helpful response.

Thank you.

Yomdee.
Hi

I meant how you get your payslips, in the sense since you get september paid in october, when do you receive your payslip september in september or in october?

How I showed mine is, October 2010 - September 2011 (Since I get paid on every 25th of the month) So my september salary I get in september. And payslip of september I get on september.

I submitted the following documents

Payslip from October 2010 - September 2011 (You can show from September 2010 - August 2011 if you want)

Bank statements showing the salary going in for October 2010 - September 2011 (Refer my main posting for detail)

And my P60 for ye 31st March 2011

If you have P60(UK) for year ending 31st March 2011 it will be excellent.

Make sure if your bank statements were online ones, then to get it stamped by your bank.

Hope this helps.
Cheers!