ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Confused!!!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Majida
Newly Registered

Confused!!!

Post by Majida » Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:26 pm

Can some with experience please clarify this bank statment/pay slip issue with me... do i need 3-6 months or can it be less because I am getting conflicting answers from people I am asking.. where do i get the FACTS!!!???

badboyz

Post by badboyz » Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:30 pm

Mars007

Post by Mars007 » Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:41 pm

I am telling you from my own experience. I took six months bank statements but they only took 3 months. Thats only to show that you have sufficient enough funds available and money coming in and out. Also you can you write a little statment if you like to explain why have you got less bank statements than required.

Majida
Newly Registered

Post by Majida » Mon Jul 03, 2006 4:35 pm

yea.. i want to send 2 months statments because I am graduating in september and want my husband here with me, if i wait another month for my next statment it wont be possible for them to process application in time...