ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO Appointment Booked via Phone call

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Cf_firefly
United Kingdom

PEO Appointment Booked via Phone call

Post by Cf_firefly » Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:30 pm

Hello All ,

I have booked my Appointment at PEO by calling the number 0870 606 7766 and below is my conversation while I booked the appointment :

1. UKBA Officer : Good morning , What Type of application are you making ?
Me : ILR Under JR Pre NOV 2006 .

2. UKBA Officer : So , it’s under Five year duration ?
Me : Yes , its Five Years .

3. UKBA Officer : When are you finishing your Five Years in UK ?
Me : I told the date when I am finishing Five years and also Date the I want to book the Appointment for .

4. UKBA Officer : Can you give the Entry Clearance date and Actual date of entry to UK . Then based on the dates I will give you First Date , you can Book appointment for ?
Me : Told her my EC and actual Date of entry to UK .

5. UKBA Officer : As your EC and Date of Actual Entry , Fall under same three months duration , You are eligible to apply from 28 days from your EC . she Gave the date from which I can Apply ?
Me : I chose the date .

6. UKBA Officer : Which PEO you want to attend and what Time to attend ( was told that I need to attend PEO 30 minutes prior to appointment ) ?
Me : Chose PEO and Time .

7. UKBA Officer : Any dependents you have ?
Me : Yes , My wife .

8. UKBA Officer : Can You give Surname of yourself and dependent ?
Me: Surname given .

9. UKBA Officer : Date of Births of Main Applicant and dependent ?
Me : Gave Date of births .

10. UKBA Officer : All details are now entered in the system and will give now the Reference number once generated and asked me to note it ?
Me : I have noted the Ref number .

11. UKBA Officer : You will also get a confirmation text about the PEO appointment ?
Me : When would I get it ?

12. UKBA Officer : Couple of minutes from now , you should get the text message .
Me : I got the text as she was speaking .

13. UKBA Officer : Any more questions or anything ?
Me : None , Thank you very much .

Cheers ,
Firefly

Mohammed1999
Newly Registered

PEO Appointments

Post by Mohammed1999 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:53 pm

Why phone when all the appointments are available online first.
By the way, if you want more than one booking you have to have more than one customer account. You cannot have two bookings in the same account. You can however register for multiple accounts with the same email address so theoretically if you can come up with mutliple user names you could hold a variety of appointments.

Bobbylondon

Re: PEO Appointment Booked via Phone call

Post by Bobbylondon » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:10 am

Cf_firefly wrote:Hello All ,

I have booked my Appointment at PEO by calling the number 0870 606 7766 and below is my conversation while I booked the appointment :

1. UKBA Officer : Good morning , What Type of application are you making ?
Me : ILR Under JR Pre NOV 2006 .

2. UKBA Officer : So , it’s under Five year duration ?
Me : Yes , its Five Years .

3. UKBA Officer : When are you finishing your Five Years in UK ?
Me : I told the date when I am finishing Five years and also Date the I want to book the Appointment for .

4. UKBA Officer : Can you give the Entry Clearance date and Actual date of entry to UK . Then based on the dates I will give you First Date , you can Book appointment for ?
Me : Told her my EC and actual Date of entry to UK .

5. UKBA Officer : As your EC and Date of Actual Entry , Fall under same three months duration , You are eligible to apply from 28 days from your EC . she Gave the date from which I can Apply ?
Me : I chose the date .

6. UKBA Officer : Which PEO you want to attend and what Time to attend ( was told that I need to attend PEO 30 minutes prior to appointment ) ?
Me : Chose PEO and Time .

7. UKBA Officer : Any dependents you have ?
Me : Yes , My wife .

8. UKBA Officer : Can You give Surname of yourself and dependent ?
Me: Surname given .

9. UKBA Officer : Date of Births of Main Applicant and dependent ?
Me : Gave Date of births .

10. UKBA Officer : All details are now entered in the system and will give now the Reference number once generated and asked me to note it ?
Me : I have noted the Ref number .

11. UKBA Officer : You will also get a confirmation text about the PEO appointment ?
Me : When would I get it ?

12. UKBA Officer : Couple of minutes from now , you should get the text message .
Me : I got the text as she was speaking .

13. UKBA Officer : Any more questions or anything ?
Me : None , Thank you very much .

Cheers ,
Firefly
Don't they ask for address & ID etc. during appointment booking?

Cf_firefly
United Kingdom

Re: PEO Appointment Booked via Phone call

Post by Cf_firefly » Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:03 am

Its only your surname and Date of birth they asked