ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

June 06 HSMP Extension info

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

amtul31
Newly Registered

June 06 HSMP Extension info

Post by amtul31 » Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:42 pm

Dear Friends,

I had applied for HSMP extension but did a mistake by useing the FLR form which was expired version.My application was rejected and I reapplied again.I got the acknowledgement on 22/june.Now my visa expires next week.

Can someone inform me
(1) what is the current processing time for extension applications

(2) God forbid in case of any further rejection what should i do can i stay in UK and apply for extension or go back to my home country for appeal.

(3) I have a permanent job at low level as productiuon operative with incomes of around £ 1800 per month does this effect extension

(4)My employer is saying that my job will be terminated on expiry of my visa, How can i submit a documentary evidence that i can work during this interiem period.

Many people might face similar situations please advice us and help us in this regard.

I am really worried now.

Thanking you all in anticipation

Amtul

WoodieG
BANNED

Post by WoodieG » Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:46 am

1, If you let them application run its course it will probably take a month or more.

2, I'm not sure what rights you have to stay if you submit an appeal from within the UK.

3, The extension is granted on your ability to maintain and accomodate yourself without recourse to public funds, the earnings needed are relative to your circumstances.

4, If you apply for Leave to Remain before your visa expires you can stay in the UK under section 118 of the 2002 Immigration Act. You can probably get a letter from the Home Office to confirm this to your employer.
________
Mazda Tribute Picture
Last edited by WoodieG on Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

amtul31
Newly Registered

Post by amtul31 » Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:07 pm

Thank You Woodie for your response.

I am comming to the conclusion that nothing much can be done in this stage except for waiting for the response.

Hope that application process is completed soon.

Thanking you
Amtul

thomas_mat_77
Newly Registered

Post by thomas_mat_77 » Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:02 am

I sent my application for extension on 3rd July 2006, by special Delivery) but it still hasnt reached the Durham office as yet(morning of 5th July 2006).
Also, I forgot to attach 2 photographs. The HO replied to my email saying it should be posted once payment has been deducted and a payment reference no has been alloted.