ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Age problem : help me

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

heaven13
Newly Registered

Age problem : help me

Post by heaven13 » Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:13 pm

check this site :

its written there :

Your age is an important factor in acquiring the minimum of £ 65 points. Applicants under 28 years of age will get 5 points. You are not qualifying if you are 2 months before 28 or 28 years of age. There is also a chance to add 10 more points for your partner achievements and get closer to the Highly Skilled Migrant Program - HSMP approval. Your application will be considered.

Now i am going to be 28 this august , what to do ......may i send application or not......

some where i had read that u r eligible for under 28 yrs if ur application reaches HSMP office even a week before ur 28th birthday ????

Pls pls help as i have to send application fast.........

WoodieG
BANNED

Post by WoodieG » Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:35 pm

As long as the application is received prior to your 28th birthday then it will be treated as under 28. They date stamp applications on receipt.
________
Medical Marijuana Doctor