ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

how to make ILR same day premium appointment online

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jasonplus
Newly Registered

how to make ILR same day premium appointment online

Post by jasonplus » Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:53 pm

--thanks, some kind friend in this forum just told me that I have to create an account and log in first. :P thanks for the warmth and help here! cheers

Hello everybody,

Just spent hours already tried to figure out how to do this online, but avail. Please help !! much appreciated.

I tried to make an appointment for face to face ILR application/interview with case worker in Croydon. But after I got to download the form SET (O) in the below link, I cannot proceed to 2. choose an option and 4. Book appointment.

the link:

https://apply.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/ia ... l=formList

Could somebody kindly point out where is the icon that I need to click to proceed to these below steps? basically, I clicked on the download form, and the page turned into a PDF.

alternatively, is there a telephone number I could call to book appointment directly with them? thanks

warm regards,

Jason

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:43 pm

Life isn't fair, but you can be!