ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Are P60s mandatory?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

botech79

Are P60s mandatory?

Post by botech79 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:19 pm

Hello everyone,

For all the experts and whose appications have been succesfull, please could you share this information

1. I have completed 5 WP/Tier1 and I am planning to apply for ILR.
I dont have the last 5 years P60. However I have the last 5 years payslipd and bank statements, would this be sufficient ?

2. I have 2 dependents also applying along with me, do I have to take them also as one of the dependents is a baby of 9 months.

Your feedback is very much appreciated.
thanks

khalidmirza
Member of Standing

Re: Are P60s mandatory?

Post by khalidmirza » Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:49 am

botech79 wrote:Hello everyone,

For all the experts and whose appications have been succesfull, please could you share this information

1. I have completed 5 WP/Tier1 and I am planning to apply for ILR.
I dont have the last 5 years P60. However I have the last 5 years payslipd and bank statements, would this be sufficient ?

2. I have 2 dependents also applying along with me, do I have to take them also as one of the dependents is a baby of 9 months.

Your feedback is very much appreciated.
thanks
You should get tax paid statements from HMRC. That is equivalent to P60.
It takes 3 to 4 weeks. I think it is important not sure mandatory

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:28 pm

Life isn't fair, but you can be!

botech79

thank you

Post by botech79 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:24 pm

Hi

Thank you very much for your help.

Regarding the appointment, do I need to take my wife and baby to the PEO or can I submit all of them myself?

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: thank you

Post by geriatrix » Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:09 pm

botech79 wrote:do I need to take my wife and baby to the PEO or can I submit all of them myself?
See FAQs for ILR - WP/Tier 1/Tier 2/HSMP holders
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

botech79

Post by botech79 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:35 pm

thank you sushdmehta.

reading through this list was very useful and I came across one important point which I wanted to ask you.

This is regarding child born in the UK.
My kid is born in the UK, then we travelled to India, so I got her an Indian passport, and also took the dependent visa (Tier 1) Now after reading this post, I am quite keen to know further, if my kid will be eligible for British citizenship when I get ILR (fingers crossed). once again, thank you so much for your help.

dineshcv
Newly Registered

Post by dineshcv » Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:04 pm

1. The P60's for all the 5 years is not mandatory but is definitely good to have in hand.
2. The dependents are not required in person for the ILR POE appointment.
3. Once you get the ILR, if your kid is born in the UK will be eligible for the British passport. You have to apply for the registration using the MN1 form.

PS: You will be saving 675£ by not putting the kid on the ILR application but on the flip side it will take 3-4 months to get the British passport for your kid and hence any immediate travel plans will be impacted.

botech79

Post by botech79 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:45 pm

thanks a lot Dineshcv, its very useful info, exactly what I was looking for.