ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR query

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

drzeevoh73

ILR query

Post by drzeevoh73 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:44 pm

i am on HSMP post 05 dec 2006. got extended my my visa in 2009 as tier 1. now due ILR in april 2012. my question is, for ILR do i have to have same salary for whole 5 years (in my case 35000 pounds) or last 12 months will be ok.
in my case my salary was dropped down for about one and a half year in middle years but now is alright and can make it to 35000 pounds for last 12 months by march next year. Salary drop is reflected in my previous P60s.

thanks.....

zahid.ali.anwar
Member of Standing

Post by zahid.ali.anwar » Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:07 am

There is no need to maintain the income band for the full five years.

You can use the income of the last 12 months. OR for more easy understanding, the same income requirement as required for FLR. The same points criteria as for FLR. i.e. From last 15 months any consective 12 months income for the grant of ILR.
The question is... to be or not to be....