ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Am i exempt from English Test??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

manohar26

Am i exempt from English Test??

Post by manohar26 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:16 pm

I have read a lot of information on this site and also on other websites for English test requirement.

Now, I have all the documents to apply for my settlement visa and ready to apply within a weeks time. But I am so confused now about the English Language requirement ..

Please advise me whether i will be exempt from the English language test or not

I did my bachelors degree (B.com) from Andhra University in First Class.. I have all the original award degrees and no where it is mentioned that it was taught in English Medium and it is completely in English.

I recently obtained a letter from the university on its letter head signed by the Deputy Registrar (Exams) and clearly mentioned, its taught in English Medium with my name and register number etc..,

I do not have any other documents from UK Naric .

But i gained admission into Masters in Management from a very reputed university in UK two years back with my degree and work experience from a reputed MNC Bank..

Please kindly advise me whether i am exempt from English test or not???

I am so ***** annoyed now about this English test as my wife sent all the documents from UK to apply for my spouse visa..

Please advise me and guide me...

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:34 pm

Please continue in your previous topic.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!