ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Letter from employer how latest it should be?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sarath1212

Letter from employer how latest it should be?

Post by sarath1212 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:07 am

Hi,I am planning to apply for ILR by mid of November.If i get the letter from my employer now (5 weeks ) before the appointment date will it be an issue?

Kindly advice me.....

Thanks

manyaonisland
Member of Standing

Re: Letter from employer how latest it should be?

Post by manyaonisland » Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:09 am

sarath1212 wrote:Hi,I am planning to apply for ILR by mid of November.If i get the letter from my employer now (5 weeks ) before the appointment date will it be an issue?

Kindly advice me.....

Thanks
Recent the letter is better.. any specific reason you want to get the letter sooner?
Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is.

sarath1212

Post by sarath1212 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:15 am

manyaonisland wrote:
sarath1212 wrote:Hi,I am planning to apply for ILR by mid of November.If i get the letter from my employer now (5 weeks ) before the appointment date will it be an issue?

Kindly advice me.....

Thanks
Recent the letter is better.. any specific reason you want to get the letter sooner?
Thanks for your quick reply.The reason is my HR is going on holiday from last week of this month and won't be availabel for four weeks.

manyaonisland
Member of Standing

Post by manyaonisland » Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:19 am

sarath1212 wrote:
Thanks for your quick reply.The reason is my HR is going on holiday from last week of this month and won't be availabel for four weeks.
are you sure the WHOLE HR department is going on holiday? that cannot be true. and if they are doing so then they can always print the future dated letter and hand it out to their Reporting Boss who should be able to sign it for you on required day in their absence. No?
Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is.

sarath1212

Post by sarath1212 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:57 am

manyaonisland wrote:
sarath1212 wrote:
are you sure the WHOLE HR department is going on holiday? that cannot be true. and if they are doing so then they can always print the future dated letter and hand it out to their Reporting Boss who should be able to sign it for you on required day in their absence. No?
My company is not a big org to have HR dept.Ofcouce there is a HR looking after all the Admin related stuffs.Yes i can request for future dated letter.Let me try that first.Thanks

Gerry2011

Post by Gerry2011 » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:36 am

Take a post dated letter.