ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 extension - Salary slips Query

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Sukhpreet Singh
Newly Registered

Tier 1 extension - Salary slips Query

Post by Sukhpreet Singh » Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:48 pm

Hi,
My visa's goin to expire in feb 2012. I have worked for 2 companies this year, in one of the company we use to get online salary slips. I have got them signed from my finance manager but it wasnt stamped as they dont use stamps anywhere. Will that be ok? or is it necessary for the salary slips to be stamped as well.

Regards
SS

canon123
Member of Standing

Post by canon123 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:22 pm

If they cant stamp it, you can do 1 thing.

put the whole earnings in a table showing gross, net, paid into bank a/c date and name of bank etc.

Sign it with your manager on their company letter head. This will be good and easy to understand

I did the same for my tier1 initial app, you can get the format from this board sticky notes bit

All the best!!!

Sukhpreet Singh
Newly Registered

Post by Sukhpreet Singh » Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:44 pm

Brilliant!!! thanks alot for your quick repsonse ...

Sukhpreet Singh
Newly Registered

Post by Sukhpreet Singh » Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:39 pm

Hi,
Sorry m not able to find that sticky post you talking about...I remember I saw it somewhere yesterday.. but cant find it now. If you can see it anywhere can you please send me the link...

Kind Regards
SS