ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Which address should I write in the form

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

freefall
Newly Registered

Which address should I write in the form

Post by freefall » Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:15 pm

I got initial HSMP in Oct 06 and FLR in Oct 08, Now applying for ILR under Judicial review.
I own the house in which we have lived for 4 yrs and 11 months out of last 5 years. All my supporting documents still show my old address.
a month back(22nd August) we let out our house and moved to a rented accomodation close to my place of work.

My question is which address should I write in the ILR application form(In person appointment this week)?

Would it be risky to provide old address on the form as the current address is temporary one....may last only for 6 months.

gidoc

Post by gidoc » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:47 pm

You are applying in person so hopefully you will have a decision on the same day.
Give your current address and then include your previous address.

freefall
Newly Registered

Post by freefall » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:47 am

Got ILR yesterday under judicial review for me and 3 dependents at PEO Croydon!

Only asked for following docs:

employer letter
3 payslips
2 p60's

Did not ask for :

Bank statements
cohabitation docs
Marriage and birth certificates

Thanks!