ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family visa appeal not over tunred by BHC

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

angie36

Family visa appeal not over tunred by BHC

Post by angie36 » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:45 pm

Hi, i need some advice.

My husbands Family visa was refused, so we appealed against the decison, but this has not been over turned by the BHC, so the paperwork has been sent to the UK, just phoned the UK and they havent received the paperwork which was sent 2 weeks ago, but are logging paperwork that was received a few days ago, so it looks like my husband paperwork has been mislaid. I am just waiting to hear from the BHC as to where the paperwork is and why the decision was not over turned, as we answered all the questions set out in the rejection letter along with loads of evidence. The reason as to why we didnt go for a settlement visa at the beginning was, so my husband can make sure he liked the UK before we applyed for the settlement visa. Plus he has committments such as a business in India.

I have decided as the appeal will take minimum of 3 months, i am going to get all my paperwork and apply for a settlement visa.

Has anyone had any experince of this, and if so did you find you received your visa easier or was the process harder. Plus how long did you wait before you re-applyed. Anyones experience would be greatly appreciated.

I dont know why they make this process so difficult for geniune people who want to be with their partners, by the time i get to see my husband again 9 months would have passed and thats not healthy for anyones relationship, all this is not taken into account either.

regards

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:49 pm

Please continue in your previous topic.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!