ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa refused......right for appeal.....MBA top up

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vkbairi

Visa refused......right for appeal.....MBA top up

Post by vkbairi » Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:33 pm

hi.....i have applied for my visa on 1 july 2011.i have done level 7 pg diploma.and doing my MBA top up.my collage issued CAS taking level 7 considering for English language efficiency and issued CAS and i have dropped visa.

End am left with refusal letter on 11-10-2011.

Am doing my dissertation which will be finishing by jan.i can expect my result by feb.

What would be best way to appeal my visa.what kind of documents again i need to produce or should i go for other level course and contiue this MBA as my second course.

As i got ielst with 7,6,6,5 so this reason i cant take CAS.

please need some good advise urgent please.

focusatme
Newly Registered

Post by focusatme » Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:24 pm

hello there, i am in the same situation . level 7 pgd diploma should be sufficient enof 2 meet the requirment of englsih language competency . my visa was refused aswell and i have sent the same documents as you did. i've got ielts 7.5 overall. my college (LSBF) did issue me cas agaist that diploma although i have had my ielts . i went to college and spoke to them and they said they will resolve it as h/o made mistake. we have 2 options ,
!) college issue us new case with mentioning ielts (as you and me have ielts).
2. college should take responsiblity by communicating with HO .
in worst case senerio, fully fee must be returned by college
get back to me plz and tell me the situation and which college r you studying in ?