ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

After entry to UK what should i need to do 1st ?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bdpolska
Newly Registered

After entry to UK what should i need to do 1st ?

Post by bdpolska » Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:53 am

Hello Every1. 1st i want to inform that Recently i got EEa family permit. And special thanks to all members of this forum. because this forum help me a lot to got my EEA family permit.

In this stage please tell me what should i do after arival to uk. and when i can apply for my next visa. what kinds of documents need to apply for next visa. i read in UKBA website that after i will get 5 years visa.

please inform me though its not necessary now. thanks again to every 1

Punjab
BANNED

Post by Punjab » Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:01 am

bdpolska
Newly Registered

Post by bdpolska » Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:32 pm

thanks friends for advice.

sjimoh112

Post by sjimoh112 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:53 pm

First of all, I would get a job if necessary and following the link posted above.
[Moderator Edit]

Punjab
BANNED

Post by Punjab » Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:49 am

An EEA Family Permit for the EEA-national partner is usually issued for 6 months. It is expected that in the course of those 6 months the EEA-national partner applies for a Residence Permit from the UK Border Agency (or through the British authorities in the non-EEA partner's home country in case he or she it not yet present in the UK). The EEA Family Permit for the non-EEA family member is usually issued for 5 years after which the non-EEA family member applies for an Indefinite Leave to Remain (permanent residence).

http://www.euro-dollar-currency.com/EEA ... permit.htm