ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

When and where is the citizenship ceremony in Octoberplease?

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

God's Favour
Newly Registered

When and where is the citizenship ceremony in Octoberplease?

Post by God's Favour » Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:04 pm

Anybody knows when and where it is please?

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:08 pm

so far my knowedlment friend of my take oath in court last week.its look like there is no more citizenship ceromany this year.

Angel592
Member of Standing

Post by Angel592 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:31 pm

IQU wrote:so far my knowedlment friend of my take oath in court last week.its look like there is no more citizenship ceromany this year.
why not??

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:55 pm

govt all the parties are very busy for coming elections,than snow is on the way they cant hold the ceromany in the snow.than xmas.if you can see its hardly few days left to over this year.i hope i wish i am wrong .there will be 3 atleast more ceromany this year.

Angel592
Member of Standing

Post by Angel592 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:40 pm

IQU wrote:govt all the parties are very busy for coming elections,than snow is on the way they cant hold the ceromany in the snow.than xmas.if you can see its hardly few days left to over this year.i hope i wish i am wrong .there will be 3 atleast more ceromany this year.
did they actually make a statement about not holding anymore ceremonies this year?