ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is there way out - if there is more than 90days stay away

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

smb
Newly Registered

Is there way out - if there is more than 90days stay away

Post by smb » Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:21 am

Hi All,

I was on WP since 2002 and working with UK client through my Indian company. I had to go back to my country in Apr 2003.
Hence there is break in my WP which expired in June 2003.

I came back to UK on business visa on Oct 2003 and then moved to fresh WP in Nov 2003.

Since 2003 , there is no break in my stay in UK. However there is change in my employer.

As you can see , I am away from UK well more than 90days.

Is there any way I can get round this gap ( May be asking my employer to give me letter stating I am deputed back to India for work reasons and the stay kept on increasing...) , so that I am elgible to apply for PR at earliest.....Can you tell me when that will be possible earliest ?

Regards
smb

andhraguy

Post by andhraguy » Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:12 pm

Hi smb,

You will be able to apply for ILR in October 2008.

Thanks,
Andhra Guy.