ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

General Question

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

naCC
BANNED

General Question

Post by naCC » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:22 pm

Hi I have Been Searching for very Simple Answers but Couldn't find here as its really becoming complicated.

I Am on Tier 1 General and got that in Early 2007 and than an Extension in 2009 and Now in 3 Months I will have to apply for ILR.

My Questions are

1) Is there any Calculator where I could Calculate my Points for ILR? I dont have any Idea what are the Main Requirements for ILR for Tier 1 General Visa Holders and I believe there has been few major changes in the ILR in recent months.

2) Are they going to consider my Age when I made the Original application in 2007 or the Date when I will make the Application in Jan 2012 ?

3) Is there any Minimum Balance Maintenance Requirements as Well in the Bank and if so How much its going to be and for How long ?

ANy Help Would be Appriciated.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:45 pm

Life isn't fair, but you can be!