ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent - Maintenance funds for spouse UK visa question!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pr4t4p

Urgent - Maintenance funds for spouse UK visa question!

Post by pr4t4p » Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:33 pm

Hello guys,
I have an urgent question, would really appreciate if some1 can help.
I am applying for my wife's visa in 2 days time. I am currently on ILR in the UK and she is in UAE. (Both Indian Nationals)
1) She has approx £22,000 in her bank account which she is showing and I believe is enough to sustain herself in the UK for 2 years. Additionally, I have included my payslips for last 1 year and a P60 showing salary of 2000/Month after tax.
Question is, is it mandatory to include my bank statements? I am only asking because I have very little funds in my last few months statements as I had to make some urgent transfers to India.
Please advise ..
Many thanks for your help in advance.

pr4t4p

Post by pr4t4p » Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:08 am

Any suggestions guys?
Thanks ...

lijogk
Newly Registered

Post by lijogk » Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:06 pm

seeing that 20k dep ,its more than enough . include your payslip . also explain why funds are low in your account . include statements anyways
ajay.jarkani wrote:Any suggestions guys?
Thanks ...

bettny
Newly Registered

Post by bettny » Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:18 pm

from what ive seen in other posts u can write a letter explaining the urgent funds u had to send to india and that they are not normal do u have any evidence of what the money was for etc that might help, but this is just from posts ive been reading.

GL!

pr4t4p

Post by pr4t4p » Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:34 pm

Thanks guys ... I think I am better off not sending the statements, as I believe those funds in her account are sufficient and don't see anywhere on the website that I have to be a sponsor "financially", the funds can be in my and/or her account :) ...
fingers crossed!