ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

questions re flr(m)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

wahab86
Newly Registered

questions re flr(m)

Post by wahab86 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:22 pm

Hi Guys

can you please help with the following

ques 6.3
Have you had your fingerprints taken as part of a previous UK immigration application made in the UK or abroad?
The answer is YES

The name in which your fingerprints were taken (my name)
Date on which they were taken ( I dont rem exactly, somewhere in May 07) (does it matter because i seriously dont remember nor I have a document to prove )
Place at which they were taken (BHC, Khi,Pakistan)
British diplomatic post if they were taken abroad (what does this mean? )

I dont remember the exact date, does it matter?
it was back in 07 when i came to this country under student visa, todau i have finished my studies and I am on tier 2 working...

Maintenance funds:
My company lawyer said that your case is not straight forward due to the reason that yourwife (brit citizen) is not working and is a full time student and she cannot provide anything to support you
where as I thought that income from both of us will be considered... would that be a problem if she isnt working? i am an accountant and earning good money and we are not receiving any public funds..
thanks in advance

your brother
Wahab

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:35 pm

Please continue in this topic.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!