ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CAS LETTER and Visa Extension

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

S.Ahmed
Newly Registered

CAS LETTER and Visa Extension

Post by S.Ahmed » Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:35 pm

My visa is due to expire on 30th October 2011 and my college is not issuing me the CAS letter because I have not been able to score the required marks set by UK Home Office in TOEFL exam.

Q1. I want to know the steps that I need to take now in order to extend my visa for another 6 months so that I can complete the course that I am following at the moment in the same college?

In the 1st attempt in TOEFL I scored 2 points less only in listening section than what was required by the home office and the second time I scored 4 points less in Reading section than what the demand was.

My progress overall academically is perfect as well as the attendance.

Urgent advice needed.

bunty4ILR

Post by bunty4ILR » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:52 am

My friend's brother is in similar situation and the college told him to do TOEFL again. Is it the requirement of HO or just the college is asking you to get english test every single time you apply for student extension? Sorry I know nothing about the student visas nowadays but I am sure someone with more knowledge will definitely come forward.
All the best mate.