ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Success-Crydon PEO (WP 3 Years + Tier 1 G 2 Years)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

geokhalil
Newly Registered

ILR Success-Crydon PEO (WP 3 Years + Tier 1 G 2 Years)

Post by geokhalil » Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:41 pm

Appointment 9AM on 14 octobe 2011
Arrived 0845
After security, validity checks carried out
(checked LIUK certificates for both me and my wife, Lady also asked me if I am economical Active, I said Yes)

Fees paid (£2025), I didnt include my daughter as she was born in UK (no body asked me any thing about my daughter)

Arrived in the waiting area 0910
Waited till 10:30, called by case worker.

Case worker asked me for passports, Application form ans LIUK test certificate

She asked me whether my pay has gone up or down sice last Tier 1 application, I said its gone up (I dont know why she asked me this question)

She then asked "give me all documents you have, pay slips, bank statement, P60, employer letter)

I gave her every thing but told her that I dont have Employer letter as I am on Tier 1, she said "thats fine")

I asked her if she needs any Cohabitation documents, she replied "No"

then she asked me to wait in waiting area as this is Tier 1 settelement and it will take approx. 1 hour.

At 11:30 she called me and asked if I have any bill showing my and wife's name on it. I just gave her all cohabitation documents. She briefly checked them and said all OK. She photocopied all origional documents and asked me to come back in an hour to collect passport.

Passport collected after an hour...all went smoothly.

Documets:
Application form
LIUK tests
Passports
12 month payslips
12 month bank statement (print outs, stamped by bank)
P60 for 5 years
Cohabitation documents ( NHS cards, EDF bill (joint), virgin media bill (my name), TV licencse (on wife name), tenancy agreement (joint), seperate bank statements)-All documnets were issued on different dates within last 2 years.

Thanks,
KK