ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 (G) Initial Application Waiting for 7 Month

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

crocodile
Newly Registered

Tier 1 (G) Initial Application Waiting for 7 Month

Post by crocodile » Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:12 pm

My Tier 1(General) application was submitted on 31st March 2011 and Biomatric has been taken 19th April 2011 since then no reply from HO. tried several times to contact them only answer was continue to wait.

My Question

Anyone here waiting that long? or just me.

Elders please help me out about what action shall i take?

thanks for your time.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:26 pm

Pasting your earlier post here ... for reference.
crocodile wrote:This is my first post although i am following this forum quite long time now. i have got few confusion about the overseas income i earned in the period of last 12 month before that i am on Psw in UK.

here are following questions

1)In the month of June and July i did some consultancy work in my home country and was there and came back.
2) Went there again in September and did some contract work which finished on October.

issue is which conversion rate shall i use is it the last day of the last period or two separate which is one ending in July and another one concludes on first week of October.

Seniors i will be grateful for the answers.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:29 pm

IMHO, the most likely reason for the delay is the "overseas income" that UKBA may have not been able to verify till date.

Your local MP's intervention may help expedite matters, should he be ready to help you.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!