ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Periodic PEO booking Email or Text from UKBA

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

akguptay2k
Newly Registered

Periodic PEO booking Email or Text from UKBA

Post by akguptay2k » Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:45 pm

Hi All,

I went to Solihull PEO for Tier1(G) extension, I was getting continuous email (saying Booking Confirmed) on every event like security check, case worker interview, payment, etc. I have heard the same from my colleague who went for ILR, she was continuously getting text throughout the day.

My situation is that I did not get the approval letter on 14th Oct as there system went down and they returned all original documents and told me that you will receive letter in next 2-3 days, now 1 week has been passed and I did not receive either approval letter or BRP card. But that day my case worker told me that every thing is fine as my case was very simple (12 months slip + bank statement) from same employer and bank respectively.

But today at 18.46 PM I received same booking email from UKBA. Should I assume that something happened against my application? I am desperately waiting for the decision.

Is there any way to find out the status? 0870...7766 guys are saying that their system gets updated after 6 months of application.

Thanks
Ashok

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:03 pm

Please continue in your previous topic.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!