ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Form - Part II: what type of evidences?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

lanwarrior

HSMP Form - Part II: what type of evidences?

Post by lanwarrior » Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:49 pm

Hi all,

I am in the process of filling out the HSMP form and I am stumped on Part II due to the EVIDENCES requirements, since these are not something that I can personally produced (i.e. reference letter). The questions I have are (based on the sections in the form):

No. 8. Do you speak english?
YES: Please provide evidence (including relevant qualification) of proficiency in English

Question: I am residing in US and English is the national language. What kind of evidence I can provide for this? I am thinking of writing a statement as the "evidence", stating that English is national language in US.

No. 9. Do you hold necessary relevant qualifications and/or memberships to work in your chosen field (in the UK)?
YES; Please provide evidence of this

Question: I am an IT Auditor, working in the field of IT Security (hacking, firewal, etc.) and Financial audit. The only relevant qualifications for this job in my company is my work experience and my degree. It is not a position that requires "membership", such as a Surgeon in the certain field. Thus, I am wondering what kind of evidence I can provide. I have some certifications, such as MCSE, Sun Solaris, etc. but that's not required.

No. 13. What annual salary do you expect to earn in UK?
Evidence: Job Offer, Contract of Employment, Employment agency forecast, Job Adverts

Question: is a printout of job advertisement from a UK job site sufficient as the evidence?

If anyone have any experiences on this, please kindly let me know.

mithrandir
Newly Registered

Post by mithrandir » Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:23 am

regarding the english and qualifications

i think you shouldn't worry about it, saying you have been living in an english speaking country or you have been taking education in an eglish speaking country is fair enough

qualification, i use my msc degree as proof and no problem with it

in fact, i think caseworker don't care about it