ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO Appointment

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sun_ilr

PEO Appointment

Post by sun_ilr » Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:51 am

Hi ,

I had booked appointment fir Sheffield earlier for 10 Nov then i realised i dont qualify for ILR (Thanks to sushmehta) for clarifing it. So i changed the date to third week of nov at Liverpool which is bit far from where i live. :?

Just wondering is there an problem if i change the appointment again. Becuase i am getting for Shefield now. I dont want to keep on changing it and then they tell me on the day my file is on the other peo??? :!:

Any help please?

Thanks

sun_ilr

Re: PEO Appointment

Post by sun_ilr » Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:30 pm

sun_ilr wrote:Hi ,

I had booked appointment fir Sheffield earlier for 10 Nov then i realised i dont qualify for ILR (Thanks to sushmehta) for clarifing it. So i changed the date to third week of nov at Liverpool which is bit far from where i live. :?

Just wondering is there an problem if i change the appointment again. Becuase i am getting for Shefield now. I dont want to keep on changing it and then they tell me on the day my file is on the other peo??? :!:

Any help please?

Thanks
Common Gus over 30 views and no replu. Some one must know if its alright to change the appointments? Appologies for bothering u all.

sujyo

Post by sujyo » Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:51 pm

how can you get appointment for Nov now when I am struggling to get one ifor Oct...