ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query on FLR(M)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kalmefrnd

Query on FLR(M)

Post by kalmefrnd » Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:35 pm

Hi,
My husband got his ILR this week and I am suppossed to apply for FLR(M).
I am planning to apply through post.

1) Could anyone please tell me if I have to provide the photocopies of all the documents along with the originals?
or just the original documents are sufficient?

2) I had sent my degree marks cards to UK Naric apart from the convocation certificate. Since I hav lost this certificate I am yet tp apply for one from India. Also UK Naric has confirmed that my degree is equivalent to C1 level and they say that I have not submitted the convocation certificate.

Is this UK NARIC certificate sufficient for me to apply for the extention of dependant visa?

I kindly request some response at the earliest.

Regards,

maaz81
Newly Registered

Re: Query on FLR(M)

Post by maaz81 » Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:13 am

It depends, if you're sending postal application then I think 'No' but if you're applying in person then Yes. Photocopies of all docs should be provided.
Secondly, UK Naric's letter stating your English is equivalent to C1 level should be fine to confirm your English language requirement however, it will not confirm your education for which you need to get your certificate sorted.
Thanks,

[quote="kalmefrnd"]Hi,

1) Could anyone please tell me if I have to provide the photocopies of all the documents along with the originals?

2) I had sent my degree marks cards to UK Naric apart from the convocation certificate. Since I hav lost this certificate I am yet tp apply for one from India. Also UK Naric has confirmed that my degree is equivalent to C1 level and they say that I have not submitted the convocation certificate.

Is this UK NARIC certificate sufficient for me to apply for the extention of dependant visa?

Regards,[/quote]

kalmefrnd

Post by kalmefrnd » Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:45 am

Thanks u very much...!

Regards,

maaz81 wrote:It depends, if you're sending postal application then I think 'No' but if you're applying in person then Yes. Photocopies of all docs should be provided.
Secondly, UK Naric's letter stating your English is equivalent to C1 level should be fine to confirm your English language requirement however, it will not confirm your education for which you need to get your certificate sorted.
Thanks,
kalmefrnd wrote:Hi,

Regards,

kalmefrnd

Post by kalmefrnd » Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:49 am

Hi,
I am applying for FLR(M) via post. I have a doubt on the documents.
I need to subit the below mentioned documents.
Payslips and bank statement from my husband.
Tenancy agreement.
Can anyone please clarify if I have to provide the original copies or the photocopies will do?

Regards,

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:06 pm

kalmefrnd wrote:Hi All,

Today I have applied to FLR(M) under permanently settled person's wife online. My partner's surname has 3 words and though I check the form before uploading, I have added only first word for my partner's surname. Now I have paid the money and the form I downloaded doesn't have all 3 words for my partner's surname.

1) Is there any way I can change it now?
2) Shell I send the same application but mention in covering letter about the mistake
3) is there any other option?

Any help here is greatly appreciated. Thanks for your help in advnace

Thanks and Regards
Kalmefrnd
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:07 pm

Make any correction (that you need to) by pen on the form that you have downloaded and submit that form.

kalmefrnd

FLR (M) Documents Query - Very urgent

Post by kalmefrnd » Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:15 am

Hi All,

I am applying for FLR(M) by post. I have a query and doubt with my partners documents. Do I have to submit the originals or the photocopies of the below mentioned documents.

1) Passport and Visa pf my partner
2) payslips and bank statement of my partner
3) council tax bill and P60 of my partner

Request your help in this and please do confirm ASAP.

Thanks in Advance,

Regards,
kalmefrnd

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:26 pm

Section 11 - Documents wrote:You must provide the documents specified below which are relevant to your application. If you do not, we reserve the right to decide your application on the basis of the information and documents provided. Tick the relevant boxes to show the documents you are providing. They must be originals.

kalmefrnd

Post by kalmefrnd » Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:36 am

Thank you sushdmehta....!

Regards,
kalmefrnd